Our purpose is to collect pertinent and accurate data in order to identify all aspects project requirements. Once we have analyzed the data, we would then present our observations and recommend the best organizational and financial approach to meet these goals. This will include:
• Analysis of Site Options
• Audit of Existing Facilities
• Zoning and IBC Requirements
• Functional Relationship Analysis
• Review of Code Compliance Issues
• Preliminary Design Options
• Preliminary Project Budget
• Preliminary Project Schedule
Taking a multi-phased approach for plan implementation—our firm would coordinate planning and programming to meet your objectives, defining program priorities within existing financial restraints. Our end results would ultimately include:
• Space Accountability
• Improved Utilization of Space, Work Flow and Productivity
• Facility and Equipment Maintenance Projections
• Improved customer and employee satisfaction
• Hazard Abatement, Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Containment
As our project team has been specifically organized for collaboration and information sharing, we propose to monitor project scope and budget in the following ways:
• Design Stage Review and Value Engineering
• Concept Budget, Budget Updates and Cost Controls
• Vigilant Monitoring of Project Progress
Quality Management: Assure services are being performed accurately,
in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Quality Planning: Define goals and standards during development stages.
Quality Assurance: Combines financial monitoring with an assessment of progress, client satisfaction, and technical performance; through accountable reporting, project control is achieved by processing the data to compare expenditure and completion with respect to time.
Quality Control: Inspection and on-going monitoring of project.